Project Manager (POS Retail) – Nonthaburi
Work on cross functional and technical teams consisting of both internal and external stakeholders to ensure that overall project goals and objectives are met.
Project Manager (LS Retail) – Work at Nonthaburi Province
- Evaluate trend for new technology and recommend to the retail solution.
- Lead POS support center – Planning, installing, maintaining, supporting, training, developing and implementing the retail solution.
- Required to configure POS Application – LS Retail, Database and POS Hardware.
- Provide both on and off-site support, telephone support, and remote access support for the customer.
- Manage and perform assigned tasks effectively, work together with others as cohesive team, communication and act professionally within workplace and with customer.
- Manage IT project to ensure that project meets agree upon timeline, budget, scope and quality
- Lead and control the service level agreement and KPI, leading the team to improve and create process and procedure
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields.
- At least 5 years’ experience in POS LS Retail
- Experience in project manager, POS application in retail is preferred
- Able to deal and handle difficult situations and work under time constraints
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Strong problem-solving skills with proficient attention to detail
- Good Command of English
- Team Player and People-Oriented Leadership
For more information please contact Khun Natawut 06-3343-2225
Job Reference: 31240_1619681482
Salary: THB100000 - THB150000 per month
Salary From: £100000
Salary To: £150000
Consultant Name: Natawut Ruankaeo
Consultant Phone: +6622525282
Job Industries: IT & Digital
Job Locations: Nonthaburi Province, Thailand
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: POS, CRM, Microsoft Dynamic NAV
Apply for this Job
Apply for this Job