Technical Service Engineer (Outskirts of Bangkok – Up to 70K)
- Support customers from technical perspective such as on-site service, installation, troubleshooting, breakdown, upgrade/update
- Provide training to customers, remote assistance, spare parts etc.
- In charge to maintain good relationship with customers
- Advise customer on technical essentials such as how to operate and maintain machines etc.
- Represent the company’s values and expertise.
- Organization of service trip
- Service report
- Modification on site on request
- Initiate maintenance plan such as predictive, preventive and corrective maintenance
- Training of new service staff
- Check machine wiring integrity and standard functioning
- Troubleshooting and PLC program modification
- Remote and online customer supports via phone, emails & etc.
- Participate in production when have free time from service
- Coordinate with the customer service team
- Working together with Service manager
- Report to Service manager
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in mechanical, electrical, automation or related fields.
- Minimum 5 years of continuous working experience in technical service engineering
- Able to drive with driving license
- Able to travel most of the time
- Ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Strong problem-solving skills, analytical thinking and leadership skills
- Comprehensive knowledge in industrial wiring process and electrical diagram
- Must have strong knowledge in mechanical and assembly process
- Comprehensive knowledge and must be able to program common industrial PLC
- Able to multitasking and work under pressure
- Results-oriented environment under minimal supervision
- Must good command of both spoken and written in English
Job Reference: 31143_1616982994
Salary: THB50000 - THB70000 per month
Salary From: £50000
Salary To: £70000
Consultant Name: Alireza Delvarani
Consultant Phone: +6622525282
Job Industries: Manufacturing and Production
Job Locations: Thailand
Job Types: Permanent
Apply for this Job
Apply for this Job