Property Management Manager
- Set up the yearly goal, budget, and KPIs for the team to strictly follow
- Overlook and execute contracts for the company
- Managing, prioritizing, and tracking the progress of all key projects and troubleshoot when necessary
- Rebuild and strengthen the company and center identity and branding
- Monthly report and present to the executives on tenant’s sales health, company’s performance, and monthly goals
- Contribute and collaborate with the Operating Management team to develop a 5-Year Business Plan strategy
- Manage and coordinate tenant services to ensure smooth and efficient operations, stay on schedule and according to the approved plans, and allow the rent commencement dates to expedite.
- Bachelor’s degree in Real estate, Property management, Business administration or a related field.
- 8 years of working experience in real estate and property management field
- Good command of English.
- Strong cross-functional team working
- Ability to comprehend all aspect of financial modeling
- Strong negotiation, analytical and interpersonal skills are essential, ability to work independently
- Strong organizational, time-management and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Work well under pressure and be able to handle multiple tasks.
Job Reference: 31788_1669277111
Salary From: £100000
Salary To: £140000
Consultant Name: Thassamon Keawudon
Consultant Phone: +6622525282
Job Industries: Sales & Marketing
Job Locations: Bangkok Province, Thailand
Job Types: Permanent