Legal & Compliance Manager
- Monitoring on regulatory developments including but not limited to SEC/SET regulations and guidance.
- Updating and arranging training to staff.
- Reviewing and updating all corporate compliance policies and regulatory matters e.g. CG Policy, Code of Conduct, Business Ethics, Anti-competition, Personal Data Protection.
- Communicating with all relevant business units and subsidiaries worldwide to ensure compliance of business operation and updating all non-compliance issues to the management.
- Perform other roles related to compliance areas as assigned by management.
- Master’s degree in law, Finance, Accounting or other related field (Law degree is preferred).
- 10 years’ experience as Legal and Compliance Manager in Listed company or works as a Compliance Advisor in international reputable advisory firm.
- Strong knowledge in Compliance and regulatory risk management.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Professional attitude with a strong sense of discretion, honesty, and adaptability.
- Leadership whilst being a good listener and follower.
- An analytical mindset with excellent organizations skills.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst meeting deadlines.
- Self-motivated and result oriented.
Job Reference: 31783_1668996440
Salary From: £150000
Salary To: £200000
Consultant Name: Thassamon Keawudon
Consultant Phone: +6622525282
Job Industries: Legal
Job Locations: Bangkok Province, Thailand
Job Types: Permanent