Field Application Engineer
Reports to: Team field service manager (Thai)
looking for a highly motivated, energetic, driven Field Application Engineer who will work collaboratively with the team as well as independently to determine and develop imaginative, thorough, and practical application solutions. This is a regular full-time position and will be based in Ayuthaya(Head Office) but onsite at Prachinburi.
* Develop test processes for new products including: the test strategy, interface design, ATE, test software, fixturing, software tools, documentation, training and process control capabilities.
* Integrate new processes into production. Serve as a technical resource for factory operations.
* Investigate and develop more efficient test processes utilizing metrics to indicate results. Go beyond individual defect investigation & characterization to understanding defect trends in order to influence testing directions.
* Data collection, analysis, SW debug to find out root cause at customer site with excellent performance.
* Develops and maintains a high degree of customer satisfaction and credibility by providing innovative, timely solutions to system problems
* Weekly or even daily analysis report to the field team and engineering team.
* Moderate travel required, both within Asia and to the US to work with the larger engineering team and other customer service team.
* BS/MS in EE/ ME or Machatronic is preferred
* Application engineer or mechanical engineer in electrical industry is in an advantage.
* Familiar with semiconductor/ automation test process.
* Automation or tester handler experience is in an advantage.
* Good skills on statistical software tools and Excel VBA for complex data analysis and report.
* Electronics, mechanical, computer software development/debug capability.
* Knowledge of .NET framework, C/C++/ C#, Lab View, Lab Windows CVI.
* Familiar with network knowledge, DHCP, TFTP and TCP/IP socket communication.
* Fluency in English required.
* Good attitude to work.
* Enthusiastic to work.
* Minimum 7 years working experience.