Document Control Manager
Our client is a high quality in construction business and growing to be a top in markets. Currently, they are looking for Document Control Manager to lead teams to achieve company goals.
Position : Document Control Manager
Location : Bangkok
- Thai nationality age between 30-40 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineer or any related field.
- At least 5 years work experiences Construction business.
- Pro-active style, independent and desire to acquire knowledge.
- Good knowledge in document control management.
- Excellent command in English (Toeic 700 up)
- At least 10 years experiences in access document control database (Oracle System) for document submission and return.
- Receives and issues documents under transmittal, externally and internally according to document distribution matrix.
- Update document data into the document registers ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date.
- Maintain updated records of all approved documents and drawings and their distribution clearly.
- Maintain the documents and drawings in the Document Control office under safe custody without any damage or deterioration with easy traceability.
- Coordinate with internal, subcontractor and client for documentation process.