Business Development Manager – Energy Platform
Main role & responsibilities:
- Closely monitor government energy policy directions and market conditions.
- Develop smart energy / energy platform including peer-to-peer energy and REC/Carbon credit trading projects.
- Develop renewable energy projects especially solar power and energy storage for industrial and commercial users.
- Able to conduct market research, analyze investment returns, prepare proposal, negotiate project contracts, manage relationship with key partners, government and customers, manage 3rd-party advisors, prepare presentation to management for decision.
- Negotiate project agreements e.g. Digital Business / Platform Service Contract, Power Purchase Agreement, EPC, MOU, JDA, SHA, etc
- Other works related to smart energy / energy platform project development
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degrees in Electrical/IE/Environmental engineer or related field
- 5-year experience in power industry and smart energy/energy platform/energy solutions.
- Good understanding of blockchain technology, data communication, and familiarity with design thinking and agile work characteristics.
- Good contract development and negotiation skill
- Good investment analytical skill.
- Good project management skill.
- Good command of business English.
Job Reference: 31710_1667795003
Salary From: £70000
Salary To: £90000
Consultant Name: Thassamon Keawudon
Consultant Phone: +6622525282
Job Industries: Sales & Marketing
Job Locations: Bangkok, Thailand
Job Types: Permanent