Assistant Commercial Manager
Job Title: Collection & AR Management (Assistant Manager)
Job Summary: We are seeking a skilled Collection & AR Management to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing the collection of outstanding accounts receivable from customers and resolving customer disputes related to invoices. The Collection & AR Management will also be responsible for monitoring and managing the aging of accounts receivable, reviewing customer credit worthiness, and reporting on collection activity.
- Manage the collection of outstanding accounts receivable from customers in a timely and professional manner
- Resolve customer disputes related to invoices by investigating and providing clear and concise communication to customers
- Monitor and manage the aging of accounts receivable and provide regular reports to management
- Review customer credit worthiness and provide recommendations on credit limits and terms
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date customer information in the accounts receivable system
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure efficient and effective resolution of customer issues
- Identify and implement process improvements to optimize collections and reduce outstanding accounts receivable
- Maintain compliance with all relevant laws and regulations governing collections and accounts receivable management
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in collections and accounts receivable management
- Knowledge of Billing and Collections procedures.
- Ability to prioritize and verbal communication abilities.
- Experience with SAP is an advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and experience with accounts receivable software
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified candidates to apply.